Analysis of the present situation in e-learning in partners’ countries (Belgium, Germany, Latvia and Poland) was required for achieving the objectives of the project E-process in e-learning
- to implement “a friendly approach” to e-learning / distance learning / usage of open education resources,
- to improve the quality of it and
- to prepare trainers to conduct the training using ICT.
The research within the project E-process in e-learning was aimed at diagnosis of needs and barriers in:
- providing the e-learning that engages the participants,
- ensuring trainers with proper tools and competences
– to have the influence on process of education,
– to motivate students, and
– to give them the opportunities for reflection.
Research report (pdf):
Project „E-process in e-learning” has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.