Three principles that make online learning effective – a practical workshop on active methods of conducting training
We invite you to participate in an online workshop for international groups Three principles that make online learning effective, which we have developed as part of the Skrzydła dla STOP project (Wings for STOP).
- 5 December 2022, 9.00-14.00 CET
- Zoom Platform
- Participation in the workshop is free of charge
NGO Trainers’ Association (sTOP) is a non-governmental organisation uniting over 220 trainers and educators and working for change in Poland. We have over 23 years of experience in training trainers and developing the qualifications of professional trainers. Our experienced trainers and supervisors, who have several years of practice working with adult learners, conduct the workshops in English. We direct it to European trainers, educators, and teachers who conduct online training and would like to expand their workshop.
MORE ABOUT US: www.stowarzyszeniestop.pl/ngo-trainers-association
What is it about?
During the workshop, you will:
- Learn about tools and techniques to be used in online education, and thanks to this, your online classes with students will be more dynamic, attractive, and effective.
- Learn and experience exemplary methods and educational tools that foster online learning through integration and building security and trust in an online group, increasing the involvement of online learners in individual and group work, maintaining relaxed mindfulness of the online learner, examples of tools for online use.
Whom are we looking for?
Online teaching skills:
- trainers and educators who conduct online training and would like to expand their workshop,
- trainers and educators of basic online skills,
- trainers and educators looking for new ways and methods to create an engaging space for online learning.
As a president of STOP, a cerificated trainer, Agnieszka brings her expertise in delivering remote workshops for European educators and covers the topics of how adults learn. She also brings a practical approach to diagnosing participants’ needs and training results.
Owner of a training company, he has been training NGOs, local authorities, informal groups, young people and people at risk of exclusion since 2000. President of the Images Without Borders Foundation, which combines culture and education. Producer of promotional and advertising films.
To apply for the training, complete the form HERE or below. The order of applications and answers to the questionnaire determines whether you qualify for the workshop. We will contact you with the information.
The project is financed from funds received from NIW-CRSO under The Civil Society Organisations Development Programme for 2018-2030 CSODP (PROO).